What makes Scrubbly so awesome?
Scrubbly was designed by me, Josh Janicek. Over the years I've had countless meetings with affiliates and mailers who've asked, "how do I decrypt this hashed suppression list?" After talking with the mailer and outlining the details of how to convert and compare their mailing list to a hashed suppression list, the process always just seemed too tedious. And many people simply don't want to upload their mailing list to a 3rd party server for list scrubbing. So I built Scrubbly – a simple PC and Mac desktop application that alleviates the headaches of working with hashed suppression lists (and regular, plain-text suppression lists).
1) Browse for your mailing listbr>
2) Browse for your suppression listbr>
3) Where do you want your list saved?br>
4) Select matches or non-matchesbr>
Scrubbly is insanely fast and easy to use
Watch the demo video to the right and see how I scrub 29 Million records in six minutes.
- Browse for your mailing list
- Choose your suppression list
- Select where to save your list
- Auto detects hashed lists
- Get matches or non-matches
- Simple to use design
© Copyright 2010-2015